Southborough Police issue traffic advisory for ‘Summer Nights’ event
The Southborough Police Department would like to advise all residents of an upcoming traffic advisory for “Summer Nights,” Saturday, Aug. 25 from 5 p.m. and 10 p.m.
Prior to the Event:
- PARKING will be available at both Neary & Trottier Schools
- The access road between the schools will be closed to traffic
- NO PARKING will be allowed in the following locations:
- Parkerville Road along the entire east side of the street
- General Henry Knox will be limited to one-side (“No Parking” signs will be posted)
- John Mathews will be limited to one-side (“No Parking” signs will be posted)
- Lundbald Field on Parkerville Road
- Designated Pick-Up and Drop-Off site will be established at Lundblad Field
Following the Event:
- Vehicles at Neary School will be directed to exit via Parkerville Road and will ONLY be allowed to turn RIGHT on Parkerville Road
- Vehicles at Trottier School will be directed to exit via Deerfoot Road only
- No vehicles will be allowed to enter Neary or Trottier until all parked vehicles have exited the site, following the fireworks display.
Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the event!
Short URL: http://communityadvocate.com/?p=25519