The C.A. recap for Oct. 28 to Nov. 3
1. Although not as damaging to our area as much as last year's October nor'saster (and certainly not as devastating as to what has occurred in New Jersey and New York), Hurricane Sandy was certainly the story of the week.
2. If all goes according to plan, Quest Diagnostics will be the newest member welcomed to the Marlborough business community.
3. Shrewsbury Youth & Family Services, Inc. has announced that 2013 Harry S. Cutting, Jr. Award recipient is Robert Paul Jacques.
4. After an affirmative vote at the Shrewsbury Special Town Meeting, plans will proceed for a solar facility at the town's landfill.
5. Four days before the Nov. 6 election, Elizabeth Warren met dozens of supporters at a rally held in Hudson.
6. State officials met with administrators at Assabet Valley Regional Technical High School recently to deliver a check for $33.1 million. The monies will be used to help fund $62.4 million renovation at the school.
Short URL: http://communityadvocate.com/?p=28113